COVID 19 Resource Centre
As COVID-19 continues to spread across Canada, governments on a provincial and national level are taking steps to help mitigate the transmission of the virus and to protect the well-being of all Canadians. We know that now more than ever, customers are relying on digital channels to conduct their day-to-day lives as social isolation becomes the new normal.
We remain committed to ensuring our services are unaffected by COVID-19, as serving you during this challenging time is our number one priority.
The safety of our clients, employees, and communities is of the utmost importance. We are now fully remote, both in our Calgary and Cairo offices without any impact to services, products and development work.
We are here for you
- To better serve you during these challenging times, we have increased our support services. You can submit any issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can click here.
- Your account managers are ready to give you tutorials, tips, support and advice on how to leverage your Trufla tools for connecting with your clients digitally.
- We’ve put together a few resources, which we are adding daily on how you can use technology to stay fully operational while working remotely, important service updates, and other tips and resources to help you navigate through the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
Operating a Brokerage Remotely
How to Help Your Customers
Here’s how we recommend you use truMobile to help keep your clients informed while also protecting your staff from possible exposure.
Promote and sign up your customers on truMobile.
- Let your customers know they can handle their insurance without having to leave the comfort of their own home. Using truMobile also decreases the number of walk-ins to your brokerage and reduces the risk of infection.
- In the event the COVID-19 situation escalates: Use push notifications to keep your customers up-to-date and in-the-know.
- If you would like to see an example of a customer-facing email addressing COVID-19 sent by Sharp Insurance, please click here.
We offer weekly training sessions for any truMobile questions you may have. Join us every Thursday, at 10 am MST. Please register here.
Please feel free to reach out if you have questions, or would like additional tips on how you can engage your customers with truMobile.