TruScore: A Digital Sales Funnel Assessment
Evaluate, Enlighten, Evolve
truScore gives your brokerage a complete picture of your digital sales funnel, so you know where to invest to drive growth. Combining our proprietary digital reach measurement tool with our in-depth marketing and sales aptitude analysis program, we believe in an integrated data-driven approach to identifying your growth areas. Our team also analyzes your insurance brokerage’s digital scores against your competitors.Subscribe to truScore
truScore: Spotlight Features
Mystery Shopping Analysis
You can spend a lot of time and money driving leads to your website. It is equally important to have a digital operations strategy that gives your brokerage the best chance at converting those costly leads into new customers.
Drive more sales and growth with our mystery shopping analysis.
- Live mystery shoppers evaluate your brokerage’s aptitude for digital sales.
- It measures data points that are key to converting online sales.
- Data points include scoring quote forms, hours of operation, time to contact a lead, follow–ups and more.
- The mystery shopping program is available for Auto, Home, Recreational, and Small Commercial.
Digital Aptitude Analysis
Insurance is the most competitive industry in the online world today, which is why it’s more important than ever to examine the awareness part of your digital sales funnel. From your potential customers finding you online to optimizing your website for maximum conversion, we score you on key metrics to help you drive more leads to your website.
- Our proprietary tool measures over 40 data points that are integral to your brokerage’s ability to stand out in the online world.
- Data performance points include website speed, accessibility, SEO strength, content, security, design, social media presence and more.
- Obtain a full picture of your digital progress in one place.
To understand a brokerage’s score, it’s important to ground the data contextuality. We compare your score with 900+ other brokerages, including direct writers and aggregators, to glean a better understanding of where you are, and where you need to be.
- Compare your digital aptitude score and your digital operations (sales and marketing aptitude) score to your industry cohorts.
Quarterly Consult with Digital Specialist
As part of your truScore subscription, we offer you a one-hour consultation with a digital specialist. The specialist will outline which areas of your brokerage you should address first, along with recommended methods to help you achieve your digital goals.
- The report includes alerts for areas that need the most attention.
- A one-hour digital consultation to review your report and next steps.
- We track your digital progress quarterly with our subscription service.
What Can TruScore Do For Your Brokerage?
We know first-hand what it takes to compete in an evolving digital landscape. Our in-depth truScore report will give you priority action items that will drive leads, sales, and growth to your brokerage.
Our Reports Will:
- Help you understand where you stand in the digital landscape and how to improve against your competitors for digital reach.
- Give a quick but in-depth evaluation of your brokerage’s digital reach. An easy-to-read report gives you a final score report and guidelines on what you can do to improve your score.
- Give insights into driving more traffic, leads, and customers to your brokerage.
- Level your social media reach against competitor benchmarks.
- Look at your SEO performance and provide tips on how to rank successfully.
- Evaluate how your marketing and sales team is performing and specify improvements.
Why Choose TruScore
Managing all the different parts of your website and tracking leads and existing customers can feel like you’re being pulled in many directions. Get one tool that helps you see your brokerage’s big picture and make comparisons to your competitors in the insurance industry. Once you know your digital position, we help you navigate the right course of action to grow your brokerage.
Your team will:
- Receive recommendations on how to improve your digital reach score.
- Create targeted content that brings in more customers.
- Learn to improve your site speed, so people want to stay on your site longer, which boosts engagement.
- Manage your sales team to increase and track leads better.
truScore provides essential tools for your business. You can choose from a regular in-depth performance analysis, or start with a sneak-peek of your digital measurement with our free one-time truScore lite report.
Go Lite or Go Subscription
truScore Lite Features & Benefits:
- Our one-time free Lite report is the starting point for your brokerage; an overview and comparison of your digital reach (website findability, site performance & usability, social media, and other vital indicators) compared to the competition.
- A free 30-minute consult with one of our digital strategists to review your digital priorities.
- Your digital assessment report details your digital reach score and where you land on the digital spectrum (e.g. segmented from “no website” to “digital expert”).
- An introduction to the value you would receive by subscribing to a truScore subscription plan.
truScore Subscription Features & Benefits:
- A comprehensive look at your Digital Reach Score. The score will determine the strength of your digital properties (website, SEO, social media, email marketing, mobile devices, videos, etc.).
- An annual subscription to truScore includes quarterly reports with updates and recommendations.
- A complete analysis of your brokerage’s marketing and sales aptitude (MSA) score measures the ability to turn leads into new business.
- We evaluate the overall strength of your lead management performance.
- Demonstration of how you can improve your digital reach, whether you’re already digitally established, or you lean towards operationally focused.
- We assess your sales team’s response through in-depth secret shopper evaluations per quarter (workflow and follow-up strategies).
- Discuss the next steps in a 1-hour consultation with a digital specialist (actionable strategies).
Free truScore Lite Report
Find out how your current website and digital reach scores fair against your competitors with your Free truScore Lite Report.
What does your truScore Lite report include:
- Evaluation of your Digital Reach score
- A truScore Lite report and consultation
Get your Free one-time truScore Lite Report today.Order Your Free truScore Lite Report
truScore Subscription Plan
Beginner or expert, we help you find your level of strength and how to survive in an evolving digital and sales jungle.
What does your truScore subscription include:
- Monthly secret shopping completed on selected products
- Monitoring of your Digital Reach and Marketing & Sales Aptitude score
- Quarterly reporting and consultation
Contact us for a quote.Subscribe to truScore
Even More About TruScore
The Digital Reach (DR) score showcases a variety of sources and metrics, including your website’s findability, accessibility and performance. The score reflects a brokerages’ ability to attract online traffic and shows the overall strength of its digital properties. The Marketing & Sales Aptitude (MSA) provides a score on digital marketing capabilities, operations and sales processes.
Our Mystery Shopping Program is a detailed analysis hitting all the key metrics needed to convert your leads into a sale. That includes how fast an online lead is responded to, how many follow ups were attempted, and type of platform used for lead communications. We measure home, auto, recreational and small business product lines, giving you valuable insight into your sales process.
Whether you plan to implement improvements on your own or work with Trufla, truScore reporting provides you with key metrics and insights on where your digital and sales efforts should be focused and how you are progressing over time. For digital beginners to experts, our insurance brokerage digital assessment tool enables you stay focused on the efforts that will help you achieve your targeted results. The Trufla team will work with you to understand your score and support your efforts to build your digital roadmap.