Trufla Technology Ltd., has made a commitment to respect the privacy rights of website visitors and clients by ensuring that their personal information is collected, used and disclosed in such a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the course of doing business.
As our client, or website visitor, you trust us with your personal information and our commitment to you is to protect the information you share with us. Our staff have been trained to treat your personal information carefully and with respect.
We believe by using this website, requesting a demo or downloading an ebook through Trufla, you have given your implied consent for us to collect, use or disclose your personal information including information that was previously collected before the introduction of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. At any time in writing, a client may withdraw their consent, but in doing so may prevent us from providing the requested service or product.
We will protect your personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Safeguards will vary depending on the sensitivity, format, location, and storage of this information.
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
- The processing of device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customize our websites and services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities and to guarantee our websites’ and services’ security and continued proper functioning;
- To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our websites and services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms;
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
We use Google Ads remarketing and Google Analytics remarketing to advertise Trufla across the Internet. Google Ads remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Trufla website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. These cookies DO NOT identify you in any way or give access to your computer. The cookies simply tell us, “this anonymous person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google Ads remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. We will never associate personally identifiable information in our AdWords and remarketing lists.
How to Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising
If you do not wish to participate in our Google Ads remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Settings page.
In summary, your anonymity is safe and we respect the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). That is our commitment to you as a valued reader and potential client.
If you have any concerns or questions about our privacy policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to communicate with our Privacy Officer in writing at the following address:
300 – 1331 Macleod Trail SE Calgary, AB T2G 0K3